5. Creation and introduction of accounting system on the experimental enterprise taking into consideration specificity of activity with possibility of full remote control. Study of possible expansion of the mentioned system on a group of enterprises
Bookkeeper's system KAR-BookK is the basis for creation of a calculating complex. Principal characteristics of the system are universality, flexibility and the possibility of full exchange of data between many inconstantly connected nodes on the basis of mechanism of actualization of changes before the completion of a working session on all nodes. The system consists of:
- «Timber warehouse» – stock-taking of timber by cubic content from the moment of writing out of the felling permit to the shipment to the consumer;
- «Raw material warehouse» – simultaneously numerical and cost account of stocks of materials and capital equipment and wealth from the supplier to specific units of equipment or other matters of expenses;
- «Orders» is a system of planning and control of supply with spare parts and materials with parallel distribution by time and priority;
- «Accounts departments» – meant for bookkeeping and operative accounts and generation of reports in any handy systems and perspectives;
- «Salary» – allows to take stocks of labour time, volumes of piece-work, fulfilled orders, distribution of salary between members of subdivisions (labour participation coefficient), holiday pay, sick-lists and other forms of charges and fees, keeps list of members of staff, calculates taxes on its own, forms summary reports and other necessary forms of report;
- «Deliveries» – takes stock of acceptance of production, shipped to consumers qualitatively and quantitatively, forms the chart of payments for production.
Each section of calculation has clearly delineated instructions on usage. Introduction of this complex gave the possibility to study and to control enterprise, and reduced the quantity of employees of administrative staff. The complex is rather easy to be mastered by people, who are not acquainted with computer engineering and don’t have special education (Appendix 10,12).